Indigenous Techniques for the Modern Life.
With Itzhak Beery
Saturday, May 21 at 10-5pm
Location: will be announce to participants.
$120.00 until May 12; $160 thereafter
To pay by Paypal/Credit card click on the banner on our Home page.
Everyday each of us is surrounded by negative energies. They emanate from other people, buildings or geographical locations. You are exposed to evil eyes, bad energy, jealousy, envy, curses, invisible arrows, and more. Knowing how to protect yourself is incredibly valuable, and can help you live a healthy and happy life.
This course gives you the tools you need to understand the true nature of evil spirits, so you can develop the protection necessary to live a full and rewarding life unencumbered by negative energies.
* Learn how to recognize negative spirits when they appear before you.
* Discover the true nature of evil spirits — even when they come to you in the form of something sweet and loving.
* Learn to identify the patterns created by negative energy in your life.
* Develop a toolbox of indigenous protection techniques that you can apply for the rest of your life.
* Acquire the skills to use different physical tools, including household objects, to protect yourself against negative energies.
* Find out how various shamanic indigenous traditions view the relationship between good and evil.
* Recognize the many ways that you unconsciously express evil spirits through your own behavior, so you can prevent negative energies from working through you.
The NY Shamanic Circle is proud to welcome back one of Ecuador’s most known sound healers and a dear friend of NYSC.
Don Oscar Santillan – KuriCharik
The Healing Sounds of the Andes
A special concert and one day workshop
Friday, June 24 7-9:30pm
A benefit healing concert for Oscar’s community center, Centro de Sabiduría Ancestral -Pakarinka Sisari, Agato.
Limited sitting- $20 at YoGanesh -208 W. 29 St., 2nd #201 (Bet. 7 & 8 Ave) Additional contributions to Oscar’s center will be greatly appreciated to help in it community activities.
Limited sitting- $20 at YoGanesh -208 W. 29 St., 2nd #201 (Bet. 7 & 8 Ave)
Saturday, June 25, 1:30-7:00pm; A one day Workshop.
$150 Early bird until June 15. $190 thereafter. Downtown location – will be sent to Participants
In this rare experiential workshop you will be able to explore the healing potential of the sacred Andes musical instruments crafted by variety of materials. (condor feathers, clay ocarinas, jade flutes, reed pan flutes, percussion, strings and wind instruments) some handed down the generations for 5,000 years, voice, sound and chants.
In this experience, you will
- Discover healing techniques and their relation to our physical, mental and spiritual bodies
- Learn how different vibrations and frequencies effect and rejuvenate the inner organs to bring a release of blocked energies, creating energy flow and harmony
- Learn about the ancient Andean ways and connect deeply with Mother Nature
About Don Oscar:
Yachak (shaman) Don Oscar Santillan – KuriCharik (gold or sun in the heart) is a 7th generation sound healer, community leader, and teacher of traditional Andean wisdom from the Otavalo Kichwa Nation in Ecuador. An active member of indigenous organizations, he educates people about culture as well as sustainable development through Fair Trade practices and micro-financing. A Kichwa speaker with a strong connection to the natural world, he has made many radio appearances to spread ancient Andean wisdom and culture. Along with his family, he has created the Pakarinka Sisari, or Center for Ancestral Wisdom, displaying sacred musical instruments, pre-Colombian bowls, and symbolic clay hands for guidance and protection. With the majestic mountain, Imbabura as the backdrop, the center is a place to learn about ancient Andean ways and connect with Mother Nature. He has appeared in two films directed by Iris Brooks and Jon H. Davis. In Languages Lost and Found, he speaks his native tongue and plays a 300-year old condor feather flute and for the new, interactive DVD, Awakening Languages: A Personal Exploration, Sharing, and Questioning.
Do Oscar is the Co-founder of Centro de Sabiduría Ancestral Pakarinka Sisari, Agato, Pichincha, Ecuador.